That’s right, we went piranha fishing. Rather than write out what actually happened in detail, I’m going to be lazy, give a summary here and let you watch the video below.
- Went to a small lake into a paddle boat.
- Tied boat to a tree near a shallow quiet area.
- Baited our lines (with chicken skin, piranhas will eat just about anything from what our guide told us).
- Caught 4 yellow bellied piranhas!
- Georg gutted and cleaned the fish (it’s a long part of the video, for those not interested just skip ahead).
- Ate our fried piranha fish, gotta say not the worst tasting, pretty yummy even!
- Collect bragging rights because, well … how many people get to fish for and eat piranhas?
The video is nearly ten minutes long, so feel free to skip to the good bits. Enjoy the video.